Pages

July 9, 2015

yet another list of happiness

          This morning, my Facebook page for Landsflicka dutifully notified me that "people who liked your page haven't heard from you in 13 days." Thank you Facebook for that reminder that I am a shamefully negligent person.
          While I am in the process of writing a brilliant blog post (and also waiting for a guest post from Mr. Somebody:), here is my happy list for this summer:

 
-- when the radio plays three of your favorite songs in a row --
 
-- an unexpected party invitation --
 
-- fireworks and sparklers lighting up the night sky --
 
-- typewritten letters from your pen pal --
 
-- putting in a thorough day of work at your job--
 
-- submitting my first college paper --
(WOOHOO)
 
-- Sunday worship rehearsal with some wonderful people --
 
-- late night laughter with the little siblings --
 
-- "Loving You is Easy" by Zac Brown --
(that song has been on repeat for days now)
 
-- black and white photography --
 
-- swimsuit tan lines --
 
-- the slapping sound that flip flops make --
 
-- summah living --
 
 
        -- now go and make your own adventures :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment