Pages

December 14, 2014

ticket book

 
     I am a collector of things; stuff like blue china, scrapbooking paper, books, etc., fills up a huge amount of space in my room. But there is one collection of items which occupies only a small corner of my desk. It is a bundle of ticket stubs from various places and events I've been to over the past few years. Whether it was a movie night with friends, or a visit to Dante's house in Italy, I kept the tickets with some vague idea in mind to display them.
     And so I created a 'ticket book' purely for the purpose of storing away the memories. Kinda cute isn't it? :) Every ticket has a story behind it -- a series of memories from times spent with the most important people in my life. Someday, when I'm an old lady, I'll flip through them and smile at the wonderful experiences I had 'back in the day'.      

No comments:

Post a Comment