Pages

September 19, 2014

sugar and spice and all things nice

So I was trying to improve my blog labels and accidentally deleted my previous post on tea and hot chocolate. *face palm* I'm not going to write it all out again (sorry!), but I will include the pictures and directions once more.


1 cup tea (I used pumpkin spice tea which blended nicely with the hot chocolate, but be adventurous and try your own flavor!)
1 cup hot chocolate
The book New England Wilderness


Fill your mug 3/4 of the way full with hot chocolate and top it off with tea.
I suggest you drink it over the book "New England Wilderness" to satisfy your desire to travel; there are lots of detailed descriptions and beautiful photos of the rugged northeastern landscape.


Happy Autumn and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment