Pages

May 10, 2014

...and some more pictures

     You must forgive me for posting more pictures of horses--but you can never have too many right? Personally, if we had hi-speed internet, I'd be googling videos and pics of horses all day.
But I digress.

     My sistah Clara had to send her horse Kaahla off to a new home today. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Fortunately, before the big white stock trailer pulled in our driveway we were able to have a photo shoot. Here are some of the results:

 

As the photographer I had one heck of a time getting Kaahla to focus on me. Grass seemed to help.
 

 
When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.
John Lyons

 
All horses deserve, at least once in their lives, to be loved by a little girl.
Author Unknown

 

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful! Some nice mementos to remember a sweet horse.
    She is being a good girl here. She graciously accepted being fed lots of apple treats from the kids last night, has been sniffing little pony noses through the fence and talking to the big horses across the field. I'm impressed with how calm she is acting so far, though I know she misses her home and friend Clara.

    ReplyDelete