Pages

April 12, 2013

sweet sixteen

     Today I am officially sixteen! At last!--the song "I am sixteen going on seventeen..." has some shred of relevancy in my life:) 
     But honestly..... I thank God for what a wonderful 16th year I have had..... and I know that He will guide me through my 17
th with the same loving care. 
     My sister Clara took all of the following pictures for me. We had fun goofing off and striking silly poses..... Can you tell?  
Which of these pictures do you like the best? Black and white or sepia? 



 
 (the wind was not doing justice to my hair.) 

 
 
Mom gave me these nice garden togs for my birthday.... I love the pastel blue! 

 
 

My birthday was concluded with an intense game of monoply that lasted till midnight. Thank you to everybody who gave me such a happy day! 

 


Now that I am so mature and wise, I would like to share this pearl of wisdom with you all:-)
Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.
(from brainyquote.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment